Ray Strodl from RSC as part of an industry group coordinated by INSETA which converted the 500+ credits from the NC Wealth management qualification into the new QCTO format and out of this effort in 2016 to 2018 the following new programs are now registered on SAQA
Ray Strodl Consulting (Pty) Ltd have been accredited as a training provider for these new occupational qualifications and will be offering the following programs from 2021.
These programs are quality assured by the QCTO using INSETA at the quality assurance partner and as we have been accredit by the QCTO as a training provider we will launch on 15 January 2021.
- Long-Term Insurance Adviser – Level 5 – 254 credit program which is designed to replace the NC Wealth Management qualification which will expire when this new qualification is registered.
- Investment Adviser – Level 6 – 237 credits which will provide advanced financial advice knowledge and skills in investments and business insurance. The RSC program will focus on the knowledge and skills required to become a financial planner in addition to the advanced adviser skills required for this award.
We are also going to be offering special focus programs in the following areas:
- Pension and Employee benefits adviser – level 5 – 142 credits which will provide knowledge and skills in group benefits
- Health Care Benefits Adviser – Level 5 – 102 credits which will provide knowledge and skills in this specialist area.
The above programs can be done individually or completed over a 4 year period to complete the OC: Financial Adviser at level 6 which will provide 500+ credits.
Learners who want to attend any of these programs, particularly the new level 6 please drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you onto our mailing list for these programs and send you enrolment forms to start the process.
We will be applying in early 2021 to be accredited as a provider to be able to offer the following QCTO programs at level 5,6 and 7 in the following areas from the second half of 2021. We will only start enrolments for these once we have been accredited by QCTO for the following:
- OC: Underwriting -Long term Insurance, Short term Insurance and Health Level 5
- OC: Compliance Officer Level 6
- OC; Financial Markers Adviser Level 7
Learners who want to attend any of these planned programs, please drop us a mail at email@example.com and we will send you an application form and pre assessment so that we can start the process of enrolment for the first program scheduled to start 1 March 2021 and ending in August 2022, with the EISA( External Integrated Summative Assessment being scheduled for November 2022.
You can find more information on the new level 6 program at the following link;
You can complete the following application form by downloading from the following link, completing it by typing into this electronic form in MS Word and mail the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.