“Knowledge shared is power”
To help create competency and develop excellence in individuals who are committed to professionalism and life long learning.
Facilitate professionalism in financial advisers and intermediaries and all areas of the financial services industry related to providing advice.
Develop research and balanced learning skills in all learners to help in their continuous improvement and growth.
Develop creative, instinctive and innovative thinking and action in all learners attending our programs.
Develop respect for all people, beliefs, attitudes as well as the environment and to strive to help them and if this is not possible, to never hurt them.
To practice UBUNTU in all our activities and operations.
RSC is committed to ensuring all material developed is based on Outcomes Based Education and Training Principles and is aligned or developed to meet unit standards outcomes and result in SAQA credits.
The focus is on developing outcomes-based skills programs which allow the learner to build their competency and eventually complete a QCTO qualification.
As we are focused on financial services we are registered as a training provider with INSETA and develop, facilitate and Assess skills programs quality assured by:
- QCTO – Quality Council of Trade and Industries for the new occupational certificates and is in the process of applying for accreditation in OC Compliance officer, OC Financial Markets Practioner, OC Underwriting and OC Management.
- INSETA for National Certificate: Wealth management and FETC in Wealth management. Long Term and Short Term Insurance.
- BANKSETA accreditation for NC BAnking is currently pending
We concentrate on developing skills programs for sales and marketing, personal development and skills for managers and staff who provide advice in the financial services industry, with a particular focus on:
- Banking – accreditation pending
- Compliance and ethics – accreditation pending
- Corporate Financial Planning
- Employee benefits, pensions and group benefits advice
- Estate Planning
- Investment Planning
- Life Insurance and disability advice
- Medical benefit advice
- Protection Planning
- Project Management – under development
- Retirement Planning
- Short-term Insurance Advice
RSC provides programs are at NQF level, level 4 (as a bridging program for those without a matric), level 5, level 6 and Level 7, which provides a learning pathway to CFP®, CFA, and other financial services professions.