the FSB and FASI act requires that all Financial Service providers, Key Individuals and Representatives must complete a Regulatory Exam in ethics and compliance to be “fit and Proper” These exams are run by examination bodies and RSC will provide training to groups of 10 or more to help prepare for these examinations:
Candidates would need to enrol for the examination through one of the following:
The cost for this examination from the FPI is R1050 and this is not included in the RSC fee for the 2 day workshop.
RSC can run a 2 day workshop to help prepare for this examination uising the INSETA RE material.
The process for the program would be:
- Contact RSC and set up a workshop
- Book your examination date
- Receive pre reading material two weeks before workshop
- Reading, self study and self assessment in preparation for workshop
- Attend RSC RE Preparation Workshop
- Pre assessment at start of program – 50% target
- The program is then made up of:
- Input on compliance, Fais and Ethics by facilitator
- Short multiple choice assessment(similar to the exam)
- Self assessment in class
- Feedback from facilitator on correct and incorrect solutions
- Repeat this process until we have completed all the content for the exam and are achieving 65% or higher in assessment
- Input on FAIS, FICA, FAIS General Code, Important Board Notices and how to prepare for the exam
- You will complete 2 mock examinations in addition to the above shorter assessments. Target is to be getting in excess of 65% which is the minimum requirements for the regulatory examination.
- Self study program of reading and further self assessment for 2 weeks leading up to the regulatory examination
- Write the regulatory examination with FPI or Moonstone
The cost for this 2 day workshop, reading and self study material supplied on disk and the mock assessments is R1 000 per learner if run in your companies offices,boardroom or Training room and we would require a minimum of 10 learners.
If you do not have a board room or training room we can use contact up and we will try to source a training venue near to your offices and will let you have a price which includes the cost of this venue.
If you are interested please contact us at email@example.com on the “contact us page”
If you are not part of a group and do not have a minimum of 10 learners for a program contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you on a waiting list to build up enough learners to run a program. We will advise you of the cost for this program as we will have to include the cost of the venue.