We are very pleased to advise that the NC Wealth Management – SAQA ID 57608 / 66611 at NQF Level 5, which gas been the mainstay qualification for entry level financial adviser, and was set to expire, has been extended until 2027.
This means that new learners can enrol for this program until the last enrolment date of 30 June 2024 and have until the end of the train out period 30 June 2027 to complete this useful qualificaiton.
From 2021 RSC will be offering leaners a choice between the exiting NC Wealth Management SAQA ID 57608 NQF Level 5, or the NEW focussed program Occupational Certificate: Long Term Adviser SAQA ID 105022 also at level 5 to all new entry level learners.
More advanced learners or learners who have a specific focus will now be able to enrol in one of the following specialist programs which range from 12 to 18 months:
- OC Long term Advisers SAQA ID 105022 at NQF level 5
- OC Employee and pension benefits advisers SAQA ID 105025 at NQF level 5
- OC Health Adviser SAQA ID 105030 at NQF Level 5
- OC Investment Adviser SAQA ID 105021 at NQF level 6
Learners new to the industry will also be able to enrol on 4 year qualification that will cover all of the above in one Financial Services occupational qualification of 515 credits:
- OC Financial Adviser SAQA ID 105026 at NQF level 6